What is Personal Counselling?
- Counselling can help you express and explore your feelings in a safe environment
- Counselling is about acceptance of you and celebrating your uniqueness
- Counselling is quite different from speaking to family and friends
- Time with your personal counsellor can help you if you want to be helped
- Your time with a personal counsellor can help you make changes you want in your life
- Eating disorder
- Lack of confidence
- Loss of a pet
- Studying problems
- Stop Smoking - in one session
- Travelling fright
- Weight control
A word from Petra...
" In many years as a personal counsellor, I have helped numerous clients, both male and female.
Counselling is a very personal process and it is important that you feel comfortable with the counsellor you choose to help you.
You may at this moment be feeling vulnerable and unsure of what to do for the best. Perhaps the idea of talking to a stranger may be uncomfortable or even frightening - this is understandable.
The first step is always the most difficult. However, once you've made your appointment, you're on your way towards overcoming your difficulties and fears.
I will be there alongside you. You won't be alone. "
Personal Counselling can help you